To help celebrate your four-legged friend’s birthday, we’re sharing our tasty birthday pupcakes recipe with you for an extra special treat. Make sure you have your dog’s favourite Butcher’s meal to hand, so you can pack them full of natural, meaty goodness.
For the pupcakes:
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 75g Peanut Butter – make sure this doesn’t contain Xylitol
- 1 Medium Egg
- 37.5g Honey
- 50g Wholemeal Flour
- 37.5g Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (optional)
- 65 ml Water
For the ‘filling’:
- Their favourite Butcher’s recipe
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan and get 6 cupcake cases ready
- Add your banana to a bowl and mash
- Add in the peanut butter, eggs and honey, and mix until combined
- Then add in the flour, oats and baking powder and mix until combined
- Add in the water a little at a time until all mixed in
- Split evenly between the 6 cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until browned on top
- Leave the pupcakes to cool fully
- Cut out part of the top of your pupcakes and cut into half
- Just like a fairy cake, pop some of your dog’s favourite Butcher’s recipe inside
- Pop the two pieces of cake on top
- Remove them from their cases just before feeding them to your furry friend
Paw-fect – ready to eat!
Just make sure to treat your dog to their pupcakes in moderation; whilst it may be their birthday, we don’t want to overfeed them.
If you try our recipe, then make sure to share your photos with us on social!